Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Being Me( rather discovering me)

Its always been difficult "being me".
One moment m so happy thinking life couldn't get any better and in the next m into these temporary bouts of depression. But that doesn't make me a suicide candidate. I'm one of those who believes there's no use in dying an intentional death...cuz frankly NOBODY CARES! They'll mourn u for a month max then everything will be back to normal...those who think they'll be able to bring great grief to their family are fools. Its better to live n fight for what you want. Who knows someday you might just win.
I do exhibit some symptoms of being a maniac depressant but again thats only probably 5% of me. Some of my acquaintances(m combining all my relations into this group) will tell you m a staunch optimist, i never stop smiling and providing inspiration,leadership and counselling when they are down or defeated like Rancho of 3 idiots.
Some of them will tell you m absolutely a no non-sense person who rarely smiles and might just manage to intimidate you.;)( tho i do fall into trouble when some masochistic old pervert thinks he might just convert himself to Aman of Kal Ho Na Ho and make me smile)....
Some of them will tell my mood is always off and i never stop complaining...like "Suellen" in Gone With The Wind. Some will go to lengths to explain why i will never be able to adjust anywhere...that m over-sensitive. Again some will tell m "insensitive"!!
Some again tell m too much of a feminist for my own good. Some will tell you i'm so brave and courageous that they feel safest when m around them.
Some will tell i talk so much that they dont get a chance n some will say i talk only when required.
Close ones will tell its too difficult to understand me...m such an odd mixture...m a nerd n the most cool girl at the same time! M the belle of town one day and m the most unattractive the other. ..
If you think after racking your brain that m a hell of an unstable person you might not be 50% from the truth. But again its only your aggregation of what my acquaintances think of me!
Gotcha i confused u!
P.S. dont forget to post which one of the categories u fall into of viewing me or you are welcome if you have an entirely new perception of me in store;).

No comments:

Post a Comment